- Learn the importance of business etiquette, why it matters and how to improve business etiquette culture
- Learn how to develop a culture of excellence
- Understand the three components of business etiquette – appearance, communication, and behaviour
- Know how to make a great first impression and how to dress appropriately
- Understand how your personal style influences how you communicate with others
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of telephone and email etiquette
- Explore the business etiquette of different cultures and countries
- Understand the etiquette of how to deal with ethical dilemmas, personal issues, and difficult people
The annual report is an all-inclusive report on the company’s activities throughout the
previous year. The report is intended to give investors and other interested parties full
information about the company’s activities and financial performance. It allows investors to
have a sound judgement about the company and its potential growth.
The annual report consists of company background information. Products and services of the
company’s business partners information. Statement of comprehensive income statement of
financial position. Statement of cash flows statement of changes in equity.